February 19, 2013

Something I've learned....



Let your love be stronger than your hate and anger.
Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.
Always believe the best rather than the worst of the one you love.
People have a way of living up or down to your opinion of them.
Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship.
The person you choose to love is deserving of the courtesies
and kindnesses you bestow on your friends.
And your friends deserving of the courtesies and kindness you bestow upon the one you love.
I am a continual work in progress. I strive for equality, balance and compatibility -- driven by my love of God and his principals and my innate sense of fairness. This provides a certain degree of predictability in my actions, and is my recipe for success. As in all things truly worthwhile in life, love is an art, sketched and painted atop a canvas of mutual respect. Such a foundation allows only for the occasional brush stroke to cover a mixed message or misunderstanding, and avoid use of the paint roller.
Take it one day at a time, valuing all things with such an openness as to provide not only the proper balance, but to allow for proper action when needed. Communication is the key. Unconditional forgiveness. Most of all laughter. "Grow old with me, for the best is yet to be.."
Kass


No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is shameless spam, it will be deleted.